Round UP Qualification August 11t h - 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. August 12t h - 2:30 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. August 13t h - 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Must be 4 on or before Sept. l5t, 2021
PRE-KINDERGARTEN ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS
- Unable to speak or comprehend the English language
- The child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty (Must be active duty the first day of school)
- Child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving active duty.
- Homeless (lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence)
- Is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (foster care) following an adversary hearing. This also includes children who have been adopted or return to their parents.
2. Qualify for Free or reduced lunch program
ITEMS NEEDED: To enroll your child, please bring the following documents......
1. Proof of Residency (a utility bill with name and physical address)
- Official Birth Certificate
- Up to Date Immunization Record
3. Child's Social Security Card
5. Copy of Parent driver's license
6. Proof of Income
*IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY BY MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS*
There is a tuition based Pre K program that will be offered at a fee of $400.00 a month if there are available spots.
Contact Stafford Elementary for more information.